Red Line now offers its own high-performance brake fluid perfect for street or track use. RL-600 is engineered to maintain viscosity, lubricity and compressibility at extreme temperatures to help safeguard against brake fade and vapor lock in racing, performance and street applications.
- DOT 4 brake fluid formulated with a precise mixture of Borate Esters and Glycol Ethers, plus moisture and corrosion inhibitors
- Resistant to absorption and retention of moisture while providing protection against extreme temperatures
- RL-600 decreases ABS cycle times for more responsive and consistent pedal feel
- For passenger vehicles as well as racing cars and motorcycles, track day project cars and other motorsports activities
- DOT 4, Exceeds VMVSS 116 and SAE J1704
- Dry Boiling Point: 604° F (318° C)
- Wet Boiling Point: 400° F (204° C)