Racetech RT4119W Racing Seat
A new innovation for 2017! We've taken our most popular seat, and given it the chop. The RT4119W (Wide) and RT4119WT (Wide & Tall) seats are based on the existing RT4119WHR and RT4119WTHR, but with the head restraints removed for improved visibility and access in a 'track day' type vehicle. This seat retains our unique, patented, back mount design to give the driver ultimate support and a 'feel' of the chassis not available in basic floor-mounted seats. Customize your seat further with low base cushions or add side cushions for support in the thigh area.
These 119 seats without head restraints are not FIA homologated. These seats do not include the air ducting spigot, but when it gets hot in your Porsche or Pro Touring Camaro, you're just going to turn on your air-conditioning, right?
Ideal for HPDE/DE track cars, offroad desert trucks & outlaw drag cars when drivers can't use a head restraint seat.
Brackets and Mounting:
- Side mount to the floor using Racetech RTB1009M 5mm aluminium brackets (please tick the box above when ordering).
- Back mount using RTB2115B in conjunction with RTB2005C. The RTB2115B is a 5mm aluminium bracket which bolts directly to the shoulder beam of the seat. The RTB2005C clamps bolt to the RTB2115B (once holes have been drilled) and come in 3 variants; either a 11/2 (38mm), 15/8 (41mm) or 13/4 (45mm) ID to suit the rollcage tube diameter in your vehicle. Please select your preferred clamp diameter above when ordering.
- Gel-coat Gloss black
- Seat Cover Black fire-retardant fabric
- Wear Patches Black perforated leather
- FIA Homologation N/A
- Shell Construction Composite (GRP)
- Shell Weight From 7.0kg (15.5 lbs)
- Sizes W - Wide, WT - Wide & Tall
- Air Ducting N/A
- Back-mount Compatible Yes