Racetech RT4119HRW Racing Seat
Building upon the successful 129 series, Racetech offers the same ergonomic form and incredible features, but in a lighter and more affordable package. Used by many professional teams at both national and international level. There are now four sizes available; standard, wide, tall and wide-tall. Customize your seat further with low base cushions or add side cushions for support in the thigh area. The 119 series seats are compliant with FIA 8855-1999 standards *.
Brackets and Mounting:
- Side mount to the floor using Racetech RTB1009M 5mm aluminium brackets
- Back mount using RTB2115B in conjunction with RTB2005C. RTB2115B is a 5mm aluminium bracket which bolts directly to the shoulder beam of the seat. The RTB2005C clamps bolt to the RTB2115B (once holes have been drilled) and come in 3 variants; either a 11/2 (38mm), 15/8 (41mm) or 13/4 (45mm) ID to suit the rollcage tube diameter in your vehicle. Please select your preferred clamp diameter above when ordering.
* To comply with FIA 8855-1999, the 119 series seats (except the RT4119HRW) must be back-mounted to the rollcage at shoulder level. Back-bracing is available in a pull down menu above. Back-mounting improves seat strength and stability during an impact, increases driver 'feel' and reduces driver fatigue.
- FIA Homologation Complies with FIA 8855-1999 regulations
- Shell Construction Composite (GRP)
- Shell Weight From 7.6kg (16.8lbs)
- Large Harness Guides Yes
- Air Ducting Yes - vented to the driver's lower back
- Back-mount Compatible Yes