OMP Tecnica-S Racing Fire Suit
The Tecnica-S Racing Suit from OMP is a high specification, two-layer Nomex race suit in a modern, multi colored design. The external layer is a shiny Nomex material while the inner layer is a soft knit Nomex. The suit offers fully floating sleeves and an elasticized insert on the lower back providing increased comfort and flexibility.
The Tecnica-S Racing Suit is a Professional High-Tech two-layer suit with FIA 8856-2000 homologation. Ultra-flat, anti-rubbing seams, 360° sleeves, plus the fit and styling of suits costing twice the price make the Tecnica-S an incredible value for money.
Elasticized inserts added to the shoulders and to the small of the back allow for increased movement and ventilation. A contoured, soft knit collar is easy on your neck while ultra flat-sewn seams and a shortened belt reduce pressure points.
- Homologation FIA 8856-2000
- Shaped collar with inner soft knitted material
- Fully floating arms with elastic bellows
- Ultra-flat anti rubbing seams
- Hips and Lumbar inserts made of soft knitted fabric
- Lightweight at only 400 grams/sq meter