Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints
Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints are safe, lightweight, and comfortable. At just 1.2 lbs / 550 grams, Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints have the same level of protection and certifications offered on the NecksGen Original and REV devices. In addition to the quality you expect from the REV2 LITE device, additional features include a new, adjustable tether system and higher belt guides to keep the driver securely in position in the event of a variety of impact situations. Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints have rubber grip friction pads to keep you feel snug and secure in your seat for each race. Further improvements have been made to the shoulder pads.
EXCLUSIVE new feature: Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints come with free re-certifications.
Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraint Features:
- Impact Protection: Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints provide superior lateral and angular impact protection.
- Comfort: Without a frontal yoke, Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints eliminate pressure on the driver’s collar bone and body. A low-profile design allows for a full range of head motion without rear or forward helmet interference.
- Clearance: The device’s low profile design allows for improved movement, meaning the seat and helmet will have minimal interference when the Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints are used in the driving position.
- Single Tether: A single, self-aligning helmet tether allows for a full range of head motion while driving, while also providing superior side impact safety.
Made in the USA: Necksgen REV 2 Lite Head Restraints are made using the newest in lightweight, extremely strong carbon fiber composite Dupont material. All NecksGen head and neck restraints have passed the mandated SFI 38.1 testing procedures. These American-made devices have tested well beyond our own expectations.
Every Necksgen Rev 2 Lite Head Restraint includes:
- SFI 38.1 Certification
- Quick-Release Helmet Hardware (includes anchor posts for your helmet)
- Decal Kit
- Necksgen Patch