The Longacre Advantage
7" Android™ tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and stylus included
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box. Secure wireless connection from the pads directly to the tablet. No extra boxes needed like some wireless systems. Convenient, no clutter.
- Free App Updates. When we add features to the app, you get them for FREE. You're no longer 'stuck' with only the features that came with the scales when you bought them - you can even upgrade your tablet in the future without having to buy a whole new system!
- Customizable Display. Change the main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins: Standard Red, Industrial Black, or High Contrast White (easier to read in bright sunlight).
- Note Taking / Named Memory. Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. Keep a record of the changes made and the results. Notes are tied to the memory location. Add, edit or delete notes as needed with virtually unlimited space available.
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button. Easily email or connect to PC for download.
Computerscales On A Tablet
Welcome to the future of chassis setup. Longacre's Android tablet has many times the capacity of any dedicated scale control box. The XLi corner weight scale system was designed from the ground up as a tablet based system, not an add-on to an existing model. The wireless signal goes directly from the pads to the tablet without any bulky, finicky re-transmitter boxes needed.
Now, you're no longer stuck with only the app features that came with the scales when you bought them. As Longacre adds new features, your app updates are always free. You can even upgrade your tablet to take advantage of features for larger tablets, like Side-by-Side Note Taking now available on 10" tablets. In the future, Longacre will add many more apps for various setup functions, too.
The tablet included is an Android-based model and can support other apps. Longacre's Computerscales XLi app is pre-installed and the entire system is ready to use. (Tablet brand/model may vary.)
- All your partial weights and % can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip.
- Shows memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage banks).
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position: front, rear, or sides.
- Use in Horizontal or Vertical format; your data display adjusts automatically as you rotate the tablet.
- Customizable display. Easily tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can add a blank line for separate %. Select as many or few as you want. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Note taking right on the tablet, tied to the Memory number - Type notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice
- Named memory locations. Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - up to 15 characters. Memory Name will display on the main screen
- Save your current or stored weights to a file. The file includes all wheel weights, all partial % selected, and any notes. Download to a comma-delimited file for easy editing in a spreadsheet.
- Pad battery status shown on display for each corner.
- Tablet battery status shown right on the app display (app version 1.17 and above)
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger
- Four different car icons are available: Stock Car, Modified, Open Wheel, and Kart.
- Metric display units are switchable from the setup screen.
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen.
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors.
- 7" Android™ tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen
- Computerscales XLi app pre-installed (update to v1.25 for free if necessary)
- Storage case for tablet
- Four 12" x 12" x 2.5" scale pads with 1100 lbs. per pad capacity
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.