Professional Wired Hybrid Model
Use just like traditional wired scales, or remove the controller tablet and use it wirelessly! With a huge high-resolution 7.75" x 5.75" backlit color display, the DX3 has all the app features of Longacre's wireless tablet scales in a hybrid wired/wireless system.
The Longacre Advantage
- 10" Android™ tablet with high resolution screen, case, screen protector and charger included
- Customizable main screen display order to suit your preferences. Show only what you want to see, rotate or change the car icon, change the partial weight % resolution or weight units.
- Alternate Background Skins: Standard Red, Industrial Black, High Contrast White (easier to read in bright sunlight)
- Note Taking/Named Memory: Name your memory locations - title, date, track, etc. Note taking and main screen shown side-by-side. Keep a record of the changes made and the results or enter your complete setup specs (caster/camber, stagger, toe, tire pressures, shocks, etc.) Notes are tied to the memory location
- Add, edit or delete notes as needed, with virtually unlimited space available
- Save all your stored weights and notes with the tap of a button, then easily email or connect to PC for download.
A separate wheel pad circuit board powers the load cells, connected by our new Hi-Flex Poly Silicone cables. The controller tablet mounts on top and is easily disconnected to become wireless, letting you put it where it's convenient.
Fully Machined CNC Pads
Longacre scale pads have elaborate computer-designed internal strengthening ribs for maximum rigidity. These pads are CNC machined to a dead flat finish - within just 0.005".
- All your partial weights and % can be seen. Scroll thru the options with your fingertip.
- Shows memory weights and current weights AT THE SAME TIME so you can easily compare (50 memory storage banks)
- Weights and car icon can be rotated on the display for easy viewing from any position: front, rear, sides
- Customizable display lets you tap your preferences in the order you want them displayed. You can add a blank line if you want to separate %. You can also change partial weight % resolution and weight units.
- Side-by-side note-taking right on the tablet, tied to the memory number. Take notes with on-screen keyboard or by voice!
- Give your memory locations names for easier recall - title, date, track, etc. - up to 15 characters
- Save your current or stored weights to a file, including all wheel weights, all partial % selected, and any notes. Download to a comma-delimited file for easy spreadsheet editing.
- Tablet and pad board battery status shown right on the app display. Pad board runs 100+ hours on replaceable alkaline batteries.
- Tablet operates while plugged into the charger.
- Four different car icons are available: Stock Car, Modified, Open Wheel, and Kart.
- Metric option is easily switchable from the setup screen.
- Alternate Industrial Black weight view screen
- There's even a Bright Sunlight screen mode for easier viewing outdoors.
- CNC machined pads, flat to 0.005", with handles and recessed connectors.
- 10" Android™ tablet (color may vary) with full color high-res screen
- Computerscales XLi app pre-installed
- Storage case for tablet / cables
- Four wired 15" x 15" x 2.5" scale pads with 1500 lbs. per pad capacity
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.