Simple to use, just push a button to get all the information you need!
- Push one button for all four corner weights plus cross-weight
- Push a second button for all partial percentages
Simple, uncluttered display, no unnecessary information
NEW – Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in memory, then recall it anytime to compare it to your current setup, saving time and clutter writing it down. The single memory slot is handy and easy to use.
- NEW heavy-duty red HiFlex cables with billet AN connectors
- Screen face is slanted for easier viewing
- Four satin finished 15" x 15" x 2½" low profile pads with convenient carrying handles
- 1500 lb. capacity per pad
- Includes silver aluminum carrying case for electronics and cables
- Two-year limited warranty
Satin Finished Scale Pads
Each scale pad is flat to within 0.01" and has internal webs to minimize deflection for dead-on accurate car setup.
The AccuSet II control box is user switchable to show metric readings. You can choose the metric display option if you require metric and we'll make sure it gets switched for you, or if you prefer you can easily do it yourself.
|Connectors:||Billet AN w. gold-plated contacts|
|Cable Length:||20 ft|
|Size (each):||15" x 15" x 2 1/2"|
|Capacity:||1500 lb per pad|
|Load cells per pad:||1|
Longacre ComputerScales are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.