Cobra Suzuka Pro-Fit Racing Seat
The Suzuka Pro-Fit Racing Seat is Cobra's best selling and most accomplished all round model. The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Suzuka Pro-Fit is available in Standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers. The Suzuka is known as one of the most comfortable seats in the industry.
Still the preferred choice of many in all forms of motorsport, the Suzuka is an incredibly safe, deep sided and extremely rigid seat that still allows freedom of movement the race car. High backed, fully HANS/FHR compatible with increased kidney protection, but relieved below the shoulders for lateral arm movement, the Suzuka Pro-Fit allows the driver to get great leverage on the steering wheel.
The Diolen/GRP constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with mid-height back and lower seat cushions and have optional ultra low or higher cushions to dial in the best possible driver comfort.
Recently redesigned with higher shoulder openings to allow taller drivers to use this seat.
- HANS®/FHR compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts1
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Diolen®/GRP construction
- Weight: 17lbs. (Standard) / 19lbs (GT)