Cobra Imola Pro-Fit Racing Seat
The Imola Pro-Fit Seat is the most cost effective way to take advantage of Cobra's well earned reputation for safety and quality. The Imola Pro-Fit makes no compromises in its construction and remains one of the strongest and lightest seats in its class.
The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA-compliant while adding to driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Imola Pro-Fit is available in Standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers among seats on the market today. The low sides on the Imola Pro-Fit make it a great choice for dual duty track/street cars. As with all Cobra Seats, the Imola is fully HANS/FHR compatible.
The Diolen/GRP constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats in the market place. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid-height back and lower seat cushions, and have optional ultra low or higher cushion available so you can dial in driver comfort.
Recently redesigned with higher shoulder openings to allow taller drivers to use this seat.
- HANS®/FHR compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling Spacer fabric
- Dual width options, Standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mount only supplied with high tensile bolts1
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Diolen®/GRP construction
- Weight: 15lbs. (Standard) / 17lbs (GT)