Cobra Evolution Pro-Fit Racing Seat
The Evolution Pro-Fit is a timeless design in side protection seats, still very much preferred by drivers for its open aspect, ease of use and incredible safety. An open headrest specifically designed for HANS/FHR use ensures maximum visibility while maintaining side impact safety. The Evolution Pro-Fit features the same high-side containment shape and lateral support found in the Suzuka Pro-Fit with the addition of an integrated head restraint.
The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Evolution Pro-Fit is available in Standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers among seats in the market today.
The Diolen/GRP constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with mid-height back and lower seat cushions; you can select optional ultra low or higher cushion options to get the best possible driver comfort at no extra cost.
This latest design of Cobra's Evolution is taller than before, allowing tall drivers to fit comfortably under the seat's halo protection and shoulder belt openings. The base is roughly 1.5" deeper with a more convex shape.
- HANS®/FHR compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Integrated lateral head protection
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts1
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999
- Composite Diolen®/GRP construction
- Weight: 20 lbs. (Standard) / 21 lbs (GT)