ARAI CK-6: The Ultimate Youth Karting Helmet
The Arai CK-6 is designed specifically for junior kart racers who are too small to comfortably fit and/or support the weight of an adult model SK-6 karting helmet.
Meets the SNELL/FIA CMR standard for junior karting
SHELL MATERIAL - SRC
- Superior Resin, developed and formulated in-house at Arai, dramatically improves the bonding properties of standard fibers, allowing the use of less material for reduced weight and lower cost.
REMOVABLE CHEEK PADS
- Removable/Replaceable cheek pads in optional sizes allow for custom fit when needed. Easily removable 5mm top layer of foam allows for further custom fitting.
LARGE EYE PORT
- Wide and tall eye port for an exceptional field of view.
- Large intake vent toggles for easy operation, with large rear vents for improved ventilation. Features taken directly from the GP-6PED auto-racing helmet.
- Newly sculpted chin bar and ridge along lower edge of shell to improve structural integrity. Provides a stronger shell near the opening where it's needed while lowering the center of gravity. Rise in shell above the shoulders for added clearance.
SPECIAL YOUTH SIZING
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.