Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Nomex Gloves (2018 Design)
The Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Nomex Gloves (2018 Design) fully complies with FIA homologation standards and is one of the best auto racing gloves on the market. Innovative material and construction methods offer an even more lightweight glove with improved levels of grip sensitivity, mobility, and comfort in the cockpit.
Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Nomex Gloves (2018 Design) Features:
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 AND SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- Stay comfortable while driving with the gloves’ external seams which prevent excessive pressure points forming on the hands when gloves are in use.
- Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Nomex Gloves (2018 Design) are made with innovative, flame-resistant aramid fiber and a bonded aramid lining for the most comfort while ensuring temperature control.
- Innovative construction methods result in a significant reduction in glove weight.
- The latex-sprayed interior grip zone is new, combining with the outer grip zones for optimal control and feel.
- New ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon patterning for improved flexibility and control.
- Pre-curved fingers help secure fit and reduce fatigue with a snug wrist fit
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with 180° elastic wrist for easy entry/exit.