Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes (2018 Design)
Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes (2018 Design) are made for absolute driving comfort. Lightweight, innovative, and constructed from premium materials like supple kangaroo leather, the Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes were made with the most advanced performance technologies. Streamlined foot-shaping, Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole, and extensive perforation zones provide superior comfort and maneuverability in and out of the cockpit.
FOCUS ON INNOVATION
Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes feature a new clusure system made of a DuPont™ Kevlar® speed top lacing system. Alpinestars own proprietary wire closure system, constructed using high-tensile fibers, perfectly encases the foot for superior support and structure.
Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes are certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards.
- Kangaroo leather upper is lightweight, comfortable, and durable.
- The fireproof, one-piece foot and heel counter features an ergonomic polypropylene, multi-compound construction, offering the driver stability, support, and typical Alpinestars comfort,
- The micro-porous padding added near the foot bed and heel is lightweight and comfortable.
- Further perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
- Clever weight saving element: the graphics are printed rather than additional fabric pieces.
- Developed in Formula 1: Alpinestars’ unique, thin rubber compound outsole gives superior feel and grip.
- Fit: Adjustable Velcro strap closcure system provides a close fit.
- Nomex tubular lining construction guarantees superior weight-saving, heat resistance, and further reduces the seams.
- Lightweight heel collar, constructed from Nitrile rubber, ergonomically fits around Achilles heel for improved range of movement and comfort.
- The flame-retardent tongue padding, made of Double-layer CarbonX material, offers additional peace of mind and a lighter weight.
- FIA/Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.