2016 TECH 1-Z GLOVE
Drawing on decades of technical expertise from Alpinestars' racing program, the Tech 1-Z Glove features an ergonomically evolved chassis design, an innovative finger construction and new extended silicone grip patterning to deliver supreme lever control, comfort feel sensitivity and performance. Constructed from Nomex® and a flame-resistant lining the Tech 1-Z ensures excellent levels of protection against the build-up of heat.
- Complies with the SFI 3.3 Level 5 homologation standard
- Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
- New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
- Innovative 'box-cut' construction offers a seamless no-fourchette design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside the confined cockpit.
- New extended silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, wheel stability and feel.
- Palm padding subtly incorporated into chassis for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
- Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.