Alpinestars Tech 1-K Karting Shoes (2018)
The Tech-1 K Shoe is developed to withstand the stresses of kart racing with a nubuck and microfiber upper for durability and support, new anatomical design for improved forefoot profiling and an asymmetric lacing system for a more progressive closure. New external reinforcements on the heel and toe area and an ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole with rounded heel for unsurpassed levels of grip and sensitivity on the pedals.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.
- Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting of a durable nubuck microfiber upper with strategically positioned perforated zones for lightweight performance, excellent breathability and superior feel.
- External toe reinforcements on both sides for additional abrasion resistance and protection.
- Enhanced anatomical profiling for improved levels of comfort, fit and performance.
- Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing coupled with para-aramidic eyelets for durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
- External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.