Alpinestars SP Racing Shoes (2018 Design)
The Alpinestars SP Racing Shoes (2018 Design) are all-new entry-level racing shoes for 2018. Colorful elements and design features from Alpinestars’ top-level pro shoes are now on the Alpinestars SP Racing Shoes, resulting in an affordable, stylish shoe that performs like a professional racing shoe.
Alpinestars SP Racing Shoes are FIA and SFI homologated, featuring Alpinestars’ innovative asymmetric lacing to provide better support and fit. The ultra-thin, Formula 1 specification sole with a special line-textured grip and improved pedal feel are accented by laser-cut perforations for breathability.
Alpinestars SP Racing Shoes Construction
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
- Premium suede main upper provides durability, comfort, and fit.
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial are constructed from perforated leather to give you enhanced breathability and optimized ventilation.
- Lightweight, comfortable Nitrile rubber collar padding
- Asymmetric toe design and traditional lacing plus hidden loops closure system provide supportive, precise, and custom fit.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight savings and strength.
- FIA /Alpinestars homologation label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- Developed in Formula 1, the refined shoe profile offers optimized levels of performance.
- Alpinestars exclusive ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
- Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.