Alpinestars GP Race Fire Suit (2018 Design)
The lightweight, comfortable Alpinestars GP Race Fire Suit (2018 Design) is certified to FIA homologation standards. Its fully-floating arm construction and an elasticised back panel give the driver fit that’s comfortable and ergonomic for high-performance driving. With the Alpinestars GP Race Fire Suit (2018 Design)’s new, edgy colorway designs and two-layer aramid construction, the suit is both attractive and safe.
Alpinestars GP Race Fire Suit (2018 Design) Construction:
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5 standards.
- Lightweight, durable suit is made of advanced two-layer heat-resistant aramidic material
- Aramidic base layer and outer layer give driver superior heat transfer protection
- Elasticised, aramidic-reinforced lower back panel for better comfort and increased range of movement
- Anatomical fit on leg, torso, and arm areas with ergonomically-patterned panels for best fit while driving.
- The flat seams inside the suit reduce pressure points on the driver’s skin, increasing comfort and decreasing distraction while driving.
- Elasticized waist, adjustable collar offer secure, snug fit.
- Velcro-adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
- Floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
- Trademark Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction helps to extract the driver in the event of a crash.
- Streamlined patch thigh pockets for unobtrusive storage.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist. Boot-cut version features hemmed foot cuff finish.