2016 GP RACE SUIT
Certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards, the Alpinestars GP Race racing suit features a fully-floating arm construction and elasticated stretch panel on the back for an excellent, anatomical performance fit. Light, close-fitting, and featuring an Aramidic three-layer construction, this suit is supremely comfortable and while providing maximum safety.
Note: Unlike many safety products, racing suits do not lose their certification over time. A 2016 racing suit will remain certified, safe, and useful throughout its life, the same as a 2018 suit!
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standards.
- Advanced three-layer Aramidic construction for weight saving, durability and improved heat-resistance performance.
- 100% Aramidic outer layer with twin Aramidic internal layers for maximum protection from heat transfer.
- Aramidic-reinforced, elasticated lower back panel for unrestricted movement.
- Anatomical arm, leg, and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit
- Floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuff and boot leg cuff for excellent comfort and fit.
- Anatomical thigh pockets for convenient, unobtrusive storage.